Scaling Your Finance Team
Scaling a finance function as early as possible can help unlock new growth potential but how should finance leaders think about building their teams? Learn key strategies for effectively investing in your finance function during this panel-style session.
Finance spends so much time and effort helping leaders across the business map out growth plans and investments. And as a result, plans for scaling the finance team itself often stay on the backburner. Investing in scaling a strategic finance function as early as possible can help unlock new growth potential and drive a business toward its goals. But how should finance leaders think about building their teams?
What You’ll Learn
- The best ways to invest in finance at each stage of growth
- How to set the right cadence for reporting and forecasting
- Opportunities to maximize the efficiency of a lean finance team
- How to prioritize collaboration as finance scales
- Which technologies are crucial to a more scalable finance function
Meet Mosaic's AI: Arc
Join Mosaic's Head of Product, Adam Landefeld, and Head of Engineering, Mahesh Guruswamy, as we explore Mosaic's new AI assistant — Arc — and our roadmap for the future of AI at Mosaic.
State of Venture Funding 2023 — Q&A with OMERS Ventures
Join Eugene Lee and Marissa Moore from OMERS Ventures alongside Mosaic's CEO, Bijan Moallemi, as they answer your most pressing questions about the current state of venture funding in mid-2023.